Monday, February 14, 2011

Frustrated with OB/GYN

Just a vent here... So today im cd3 and was hoping that my ob/gyn would go ahead and redo my bloodwork since he drew it on cd29 the last go around. After talking to others that bloodwork could be wrong.

So I called there office Friday and his nurse told me she would talk to him first thing Monday morning and she would call me. So I called this morning to make sure it was there and of course it wasnt so I asked for the nurse. The secretary tells me my doctor and his nurse are out today. Oh man was I pissed. Im really considering changing ob/gyns. Im so tired of his nurse I could scream.

So they put me thru to another nurse for a different doctor in that office. She tried to tell me that they normally draw it on cd3 but I told her he didnt. She said she would look at my chart and talk to the other doctor about seeing if they could do it for me. She calls me back to tell me there is nothing in my chart that my doctor said so they have to wait til he is back. Of course thats late tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. By that time it will be too late.

The only reason why I was pushing them to do it and not the RE is because the RE said they cant do until they have had the first visit with me. They said if your ob/gyn wants to do it thats good. But my cycles are anywhere from 45-55 days so my next period wont be til April. Urrrrrggghhhhh. This is so frustrating. Felt good to get this off my chest.

-MissyCrissy :)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. How frustrating! Do you have a primary doctor who would be willing to order the bloodwork for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that really sucks. I completely understand your frustration!

    ReplyDelete