Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 8: Something I Crave

For starters since this is a vague topic Im going to list a activity I crave and a food!

First I crave to run... I know this is crazy but running keeps me sane. I use running as my therapy. When its just me and nature running outside nothing can replace it. Im able to think about things that happen that day or week. I was going thru a difficult time in my life a few years ago and wasnt working out at all. I felt depressed and needed something. So I bought some runnng shoes and I would drive around my city and figure out how far certain places I would run too. Before you know it I was up to running 13 to 15 miles in one day. Started dating John who was a Triathele and he told me you need to do a Half Marathon!! So I did and now Im hooked!!! Ive done 2 Half Maratons and 2 Full Marathons!! Working on a 10 mile Trail Run in March.

Second I crave Dove Dark Chocolate. If you have not had Dove Chocolates man are you missing out. There dark chocolate is better than any dark chocolate I have tasted. Its our dessert after dinner! A few weeks ago John talked me into making homeade Chocolate Chip Cookies with Dove Dark Chocolates as the chips. OMG they were the best cookies I have ever eaten. When you put chocolate chip cookies which I love plus dove dark chocolate equals heaven. Might have to write Dove and tell them to make chips because I had to unwrap the candies individually place in a bag and hit with a mallet to get them to break up!

No comments:

Post a Comment