Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3: Favorite TV Show

Oh man I have so many this one is going to be hard. So Im going to list a few!!

One is Price is Right if you call that a show. Everyday Im off I have to watch that show. If I dont my day just doesnt go right! Side note: DH and I are going to Burbank, CA in March and got tickets!!! We are stoked and cant wait!

Greys Anatomy/Private Practice have to be right up there with Price is Right. Except I can miss an episode and not get upset. Working the medical field its always fun to see the goofy stuff they do on tv that is not right... But for the most part it is.

Last but not least I love Hells Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares/Master Chef. Gotta love cooking shows. Im not a huge cook but John is and Im always asking him to go on one of these shows. Except Kitchen Nightmares of course. Because of these shows I have started to bake. Oh boy that is fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment