Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bump Break

John and I have been trying for almost 7 months and Ive been using the support of a wonderful group of ladies on thebump.com. Today I decided its time for a break from that group. Im truly going to miss those girls alot. I have made some really good friendships there.

I think right now where I stand in this whole baby making process is Im kind of lost. After my doctor telling me horrible stuff about my bloodwork and this cycle not panning out I need to take a step back. Knowing me I probably wont be able to stay away from the bump because the support on there might be what I need. But I have consumed my life with trying to get pregnant.

So today Im taking a huge step back and Im going to act like I still have my mirena and act like we arent trying to get pregnant. Once I can get information from my new RE about whats going on I will get back into the game.

I wish all those lovely ladies on the bump BFP!!

4 comments:

  1. I will miss you! I hope you will still blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a link to your blog after wondering where you've been - I must've missed a post. I hope you're back to bumping soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rhody!! I will be back before you know it. Im happy you found my blog!! Sorry you missed my post about it!!

    ReplyDelete