Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 19 — A fun memory

My funniest memory was when I was a sophmore in high school. I had just moved from my hometown of Wylie to another city and had to go to another high school. In wylie I was on the varsity softball team so mesquite let me be on there varsity team there. So I had alot of proving to do to stay on this team.

So on a saturday we had a softball tournament in Allen. The day before it rained pretty bad and the fields where very muddy. I hadnt hit at all that day. Finally I hit the ball to the infield I guess and I ran as hard as I could and fell to far away from the base to touch it. I fell flat on my face and my helmet got stuck in the mud and it wouldnt come out. I was doing everything I could to get it out of the mud and try to touch the base at the same time. Then the first baseman just tags me with her glove and ball. Your out!

I finally got up hid my face in the helmet and ran back to the dug out crying. What's even worse is someone had this on video...

-MissyCrissy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment