Sunday, May 8, 2011

A TO Z....

Learning alittle about me thru the alphabet!!!

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: Queen but would love for a King

C. Chore you dislike: Its a tie between cleaning the toliets or the dishes

D. Dogs: Dirk 6 yr old Cocker spaniel, Emma 8 yr old Boxer, & Aubrey 11 yr old Lab


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee or peanut butter/banana

F. Favorite color:  Teal or Pink

G. Gold or Silver: Silver


H. Height: 5'-4"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Does the recorder you learned how to play in 4th grade count...


J. Jelly bean flavour: not really a jelly bean fan but if I had to choose watermelon or strawberry


K. Kids: One day

L. Lucky Number(s): 3 is my favorite number!!!!!!!!!


M. Month that is your fav: I would say either April or July!!! Spring and Summer!


N. Nicknames: Cris, Missy, Kissy, Crissy

O. Overnight hospital stays: Cant say that I have unless you count being born!


P. Pet peeves:  Going to Chickfila and they saying your pleasure. I feel like it is a forced your welcome. Just say your welcome!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump!!!


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One real brother, 2 step sisters, 2 step brothers, and 4 half sisters.

T. Time You Wake Up: 4:50 am on days I work... 8:30 am on my days off!

U. Underwear: I wear them.

V. Vegetables you don't like?: mushrooms, capers, brussel sprouts

W. What makes you run late? : If I run late its either because of DH or my hair has taken to long to blow dry. The love of having super thick hair!


X. X-rays you've had? : mouth, knee, and ankles


Y. Yummy food you make? : I can make some awesome homeade chocolate chip cookies or Blueberry Crumb Cake!!


Z. Zoo animal favorites? : elephants, monkeys, and giraffes

-MissyCrissy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment