Monday, May 9, 2011

3 pills in...

Well Im 3 pills in on my 2nd cycle of clomid and the hot flashes have already started... They almost give me panic attacks when they start coming on. Definately when Im asleep and I cant get uncovered fast enough.

 I feel like a lady going thru menopause. To all of you women that have gone thru menopause Im so sorry. My mother told me yesterday you havent had a hot flash til you have gone thru a hysterectomy or hot flash yesterday. I was like Im pretty sure these hot flashes feel like yours. But she didnt agree.. Oh well it was Mothers Day.

So I've decided to really work on not letting PCOS/low progesterone or just not being pregnant yet let me down anymore. The last few months it has taken a toll on me. Ive felt that I did this to myself and I was helpless. Well not anymore.. Thanks to talking to the nurse on the phone about all of this she said you didnt do this to yourself. It's either something genetic or it just happened. I asked if there was anything I could do to fix it and she said no. I already excercise enough and eat good so thats about all I can do to keep it under control. So Im sticking to my positive attitude!!

My husband and I decided that Im hiding my thermometer and hpt's this cycle and we are going to get back to the way it use to be and try not to stress during the fertile time... So lets hope that this helps keep me off the edge.

Im so ready to see more of the regs on the bump get BFP's!!! Come on girls lets get off that dang TTGP/TTTC board already!!!!!

-MissyCrissy :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hiding the thermometer and hpts definitely helped me. Hope it helps you to relax a bit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bubs!!! I think it will work wonders!!!

    ReplyDelete