Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not to much to update on....

Well the trigger shot wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. John gave it to me! But note to self to never let him do it again and tell him we have to have sex at a certain time. Thats all Im going to say about that. Im not hopeful for this cycle because of the issues we had but hopefully it will work itself out.

I go back to the RE April 25th to check my progesterone level and I guess get a ultrasound to see if I indeed ovulated! Truly happy to have ovulated this early. Since July thats 9 months I think I have never ovulated this early. So thank you meds for doing the job!!

Hoping this 2ww is not brutal and it goes by super fast!! Im training for a half marathon so that should keep me pretty busy we log miles the next two weeks!!

-MissyCrissy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment