Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 7 Weeks!!!!!

                                                   Weekly Check-In


How far along?


7 Weeks!!!!


Maternity clothes?

Still no maternity clothes. I have gone and got me some bigger shirts because anything tight on my belly is not comfortable. Had to use the rubber band trick the other night wearing jeans because I was so bloated by the evening time.


Sleep?


Im sleeping pretty good til the dogs wake me up around 7 am on my days off and I cant go back to sleep. I use to be able to easily go back to sleep but not anymore. Guess I can thank nausea for this one.



Best moment this week?

Going to the RE yesterday and seeing our little lovebug and seeing the heart flicker on the screen!

Food cravings:

Steak Fingers and Coke Icees Yum!!!! Seems like anything I havent eaten in 3 years I want.

Gender:


Still no gender but wish we knew this early. Ha ha ha....


Belly button in or out?

In

Movement:


No movement.


What I miss?

Loving the mornings! But I will take it knowing in the end I get a beautiful baby!

What I'm looking forward to:

Im looking forward to going back to my OB/GYN. I graduated yesterday from my RE! I know he will be so happy for us! I had thought about changing but my RE talked us out of it yesterday!
Milestones:

Seeing our little lovebug! Your momma and daddy cant wait to see you!!




-MissyCrissy :)

1 comment: