Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekly Check In 6 Weeks!!

Weekly Check-In
 
How far along?

6 Weeks!!!!

Maternity clothes?

No not yet got awhile for those still. Ive heard of the rubber band trick.

Sleep?

Well sleep is different this week. Im waking up in the middle of the night and having to pee!
Im really bad about watching the clock.


Best moment this week?

Just watching the way my husband looks at me. I can tell not only is he totally in love with me
but is already in love with our little lovebug. So so adorable!


Food cravings:

Cheese: Grilled Cheese, Cheese Tator Tots, etc


Gender:

No gender yet. Wont find that out til week 16-20.

Belly button in or out?

In

Movement:

No movement.

What I miss?

My boobs not hurting so bad that Im living in sports bras.

What I'm looking forward to:

Im looking forward to being a mother. I cant wait to hold my baby in my arms.

Milestones:

Making it to 6 weeks and the spotting had stopped.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey doll! Checking in on you! I'm glad you are doing well! <3 Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are doing good as well!! <3 Miss ya so much! Love ya too!!

    ReplyDelete