Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looks like my Little Boy will be here sooner...

Hey ladies!! Wanted to update you guys real quick. I went to the doctor yesterday to do an ultrasound and my final check up before getting induced next week. Well the ultrasound showed I have a big baby in my belly. He is weighing 8lbs 5 oz and my amniotic fluid was on the lower side but he wasnt to concerned about that. I was only dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. He was worried if I waited til next week the baby would be 9lbs and more of a risk for csection so we are doing the induction tonight.

 I go in at 10 pm tonight to get the cervadil. I cant believe tomorrow I will be holding this little fella that I have been carrying in my belly for 9 months. I think my dog Aubrey the lab knew things were going on. She has been pacing the house for two days. She is about to drive me bonkers.

I truly hope I can do this without having a csection. I need on the good vibes I can get!! Cant wait to post a picture for you guys to meet him!!! I will get John to take a last picture of me tonight and I will post it here!

-MissyCrissy :)

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! He will be here soon :) Good luck and lots of good thoughts for delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!! I knew there was a reason I kept thinking about logging in and checking out your page :) GOOD LUCK tonight & I can't wait to hear all about it/see pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for you!!! Lots and lots of T&P over the next couple days. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for him to get here! Good luck, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Soooo excited for your family's new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been stalking your blog waiting for news!!! So excited for you. I really hope he comes on his own and you can a void a c-section. Can't wait to see pics of your litte man. It's an amazing experience... enjoy it because before you know he will be 3 months old....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been stalking your blog - hope all is well!! Can't wait for an update <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on baby Miles! Can't wait to see pics. Hope all is well with ya'll. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well we had a tough go and I will post my birth story today with pictures!

    ReplyDelete