Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 36-38 weeks!!!


Weekly Check-In

How far along?



37 weeks 4 days today !!! Holy cow Im having a baby in 17 days. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is the recent picture for you:



And for fun a bare belly shot-





Maternity clothes?


Well I have offically moved into all of John's shirts except for a few that I have left that are comfortable. Bring on the pajama pants! I told John last night on our date night that Im done with Jeans til Miles comes.


Sleep?

No matter what Im up every 2 hours even if its just to look at the clock. I tried benadryl for a few days but it didnt help much.

 
Best moment this week?

Is knowing that I only have 4 more 12 hour shifts after today!!! Im beyond excited.


Food cravings:

Nothing in particular at this point. I have already made a request for the meal I want after I deliver Miles. Chickfila of course!!!!

Gender:

Still a sweet baby boy!

 

Belly button in or out?

Oh its almost out. If I go to my due date it will pop out I just know it.

Movement:

Yes and a lot! I know where his foot and hip/butt are at all times!!! Cant wait to kiss on those feet!

 
What I miss?

Still miss running and you better believe Im counting down the day til I can run again. I have 9 weeks left!!!


What I'm looking forward to:

Im looking forward to seeing the moment John holds Miles in his arms and his heart melts. This little boy has no idea how much he is loved already. I look forward to watching both of us grow as parents! Its gonna be a wonderful and challenging ride that Ive looked forward to my whole adult life!!! Im so blessed to have such a wonderful man to start a family with.

Oh and I have to share how I got my toes done for delivery day:


 

Milestones



Im full term baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








-MissyCrissy :)



6 comments:

  1. You look great! YAY for full term!!! I can't believe he is going to be here so soon :) Love your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see baby Miles and hear all about it! Hope your bags are packed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!!! Can't wait to "meet" Miles :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!! I can't believe it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha Dr. Burrito is my husband!! To funny! Thank you girls so much! Im so excited to share his birth story with you guys and you meet him!

    ReplyDelete