Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 16 weeks!!

Weekly Check-In

How far along?
16 weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes?

Yes yes yes!!!

Sleep?
Sleep is sleep!! Cant sleep past 745-800 on my days off.

Best moment this week?

Almost everyday I listen to the heartbeat and the last few days I have had to move the wand up high on my belly to hear it. Knowing that makes this that much more real. This is such an amazing journey!! Here is a belly pic:






Food cravings:

Mac & Cheese and Black Eyed Pea Rolls!

Gender:

Possibily Boy

Belly button in or out?

In

Movement:

No movement.

What I miss?

Nothing!

What I'm looking forward to:

Looking forward to the next 4 weeks and making it to 20 weeks!

Milestones:

The biggest milestone this week was my belly starting to really show!

Oh I found this inspiration collage for the baby room that I thought I would share. I found the guitar decals on Etsy and will be buying that for sure. Love the guitar pic mobile as well!!




-MissyCrissy :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your nursery theme! I can't wait to see it all put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Crissy! I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! And I love your inspiration board. We just got our rock-n-roll bedding I got from Amazon. I love it! I love the decals, might have to find something like that ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des I know time is flying by so fast! Happy you got your bedding cant wait to see what your room looks like!

    Mrs. B I cant wait to get started! Sept 15th needs to hurry! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried multiple times over the last few months to leave you a post saying congratulations but it never works. I hope it does this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Rhody! Ive been wondering forever how you are... I look at your blog and nothing. But then I read it today and Congrats is in order for you as well! So happy for you!!! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete