Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Check In: 14 Weeks

Weekly Check-In

How far along?
14 weeks 3 days!!


Maternity clothes?


OMG why havent I put on maternity shorts or pants sooner. They are super comfortable! Thanks to John's sister for buying me a gift card to Destination Maternity I was able to buy 2 pair of capri's, 1 pair of pants, pair of shorts, two bras, and two shirts! I only had to pay $150 for all of that!!!

Sleep?

Sleep is ok Have learned I need a pillow between my legs to help with back pain. I have done that the last two days and Im sleeping so much better!!!! 

Best moment this week?

Seeing my belly growing alittle!


Food cravings:

My cravings have really settled down. I think the thing I crave the most is comfort food!

Gender:

Possibily Boy

Belly button in or out?

In

Movement:

No movement.

What I miss?

Dont miss anything!!!

What I'm looking forward to:

The day we find out if we have a Miles or a Lila! I truly cant wait to hold our baby and give it all the love I have!

Milestones:

Im officially in 2nd trimester and I can totally tell the difference. My energy is back and my nausea is pretty much gone!

So I was browsing on Etsy and if it truly is a boy this is what we are doing for the room:




We are going to do a Guitar music room!! My husband is so into music and instruments and it seems like a perfect fit. Thinking if it even turns out to be a girl we might stick to a musical theme but change it up a bit. Oh and I bought this blanket and cant wait to get it!!!!



 -MissyCrissy :)

5 comments:

  1. You look great! And I love the names you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at that teensy little bump starting to show! I can't believe you're 14 weeks already. Love the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love that bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you guys like the bedding!! Mrs. B thanks for liking the names!

    ReplyDelete