Sunday, December 16, 2012

Miles 1st Christmas!!!

Just realized I can post from my phone. Miles is walking!!!!!! He took his first steps a week before he turned 10 months! He is growing up so fast! The last time we went to the doctor he weighed 23lbs 10 oz and I'm gonna guess he is 30" tall now.

We put up a smaller tree up this year just in case he tried pulling it down. He messes with a few of the ornaments but that is about it.

On another note I got an "A" in my first class back to school without having to take the final test! I'm so proud of myself. Nervous about taking 3 classes next semester.... I'm teaching myself statistics right now so I don't go into that class dumbfounded.

From my family to yours we want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Gotta love my tree topper that John put up!


No comments:

Post a Comment